The Students belonging to the scheduled/Backward classes shall fill a prescribed
form before seeking admission. The forms completed in all respects and signed by the competent authority must
be handed over along with admission form to the office
STUDENTS BELONGING TO SCHEDULED CASTES AND BACKWARD CLASSES WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR FEE CONCESSION AS PER PUNAJB GOVT. RULES.
Following Scholarship are awarded to poor and deserving students
- Scholarship for outstanding students as well as sports persons from Ram Ayudh Memorial Scholarship Endowmennt Fund.
- Govt. of India Post-Metric Scholarship for the scheduled tribe students.
- Stipends for backward classes students
- Freeship under the sate Harijan Welfare Scheme.
- State Govt. merit Scholarship
- Special grant for scheduled caste girl students
- Lakshminder Gupta Memorial Scholarship for meritorious and deserving students sponsored by Sh. Neeraj Gupta.
- Scholarship for brilliant deserving students of self-financing courses established by Sh. Arun Sagar Jee of Goregaon.